Wednesday, November 11, 2009

2012

Sorry for the long absence...Be advised, I will only be updating my blog once or maybe twice a week....Sorry to disappoint you guys

I'm taking back guitar class....I'm probably gonna go watch 2012...Definitely...It's gonna be either this Saturday or Sunday...at either Summit or Sunway...

A quick check on my status...SINGLE..but that doesn't mean I'm taking any girls to be my girlfriends....I'm not that cheap okay!! A good looking guy gotta have some standards XDXD

Idk how but somehow I managed to find my way to be in the school's volleyball team...It's quite good considering you're thinking about the long term effect...It really defines your body and builds your confidence, not to mention the 'muscular strength' XDXD

That's all for today, Wednesday, 11th November 2009...I might be able to update my blog on Friday or Saturday...BYEEEEE


No comments: