Sunday, August 30, 2009

Sorry

Sorry for the long absence....Got busy with the new girlfriend......she takes a lot more upkeep ($) than usual....all those movies....I'm going broke :(

The past few days of my life wasn't the best.........I got bored to death even sitting in front the computer.....luckily got a new friend XDXD

Can't wait to go to school......funny hearing from a kid who hasn't even finish his folios........that's right people, HIFFNI ARIFF hasn't finish his GEOGRAFI FOLIO and HAVEN"T even TOUCHED his SEJARAH FOLIO

I have no idea what's wrong with Form 1 students this day....they just can't keep a secret anymore....now everyone knows who I'm in love with......Practically the whole schools knows about it.......this school sucks!!! SMKKK SUCKS........Luckily I'm going to RMC in Form 4...thats the ROYAL MILITARY COLLEGE.....I'm taking Science and I'm going to graduate as Captain...Take SASTERA and I'll graduate as 1st Lieutenant

I made a new facebook account.....just go search my name

I also made a Myspace account...it's LaDiesMan217 with e-mail hiffni_ariff@yahoo.com

P.S: Only GIRLS are allowed to be my followers....I love her!!!!

No comments: